Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Somewhat Disappointing...


Hey everyone! So as you all are probably aware of, my little excursion into Cat's locker was somewhat disappointing. I found nothing but Robert Craven book covers, some school books, an strange necklace and a note from Miss Amaya telling Cat to meet her at someplace called Wedgewick Village.

On a side note, I give her props for being a fellow Cravenite, but even as big of a fan as I am, I don't have his book covers plastered up in my locker, but to each their own I guess. You know, come to think of it, I did notice something interesting about how the covers were displayed though and I think I'm going to explore this more, and if I do find something I may need your help.


Now this Wedgewick village thing is a whole different matter altogether. I've asked around and looked on every map of Covington County I could find, even the old ones in the Public Library. This place does not exist, anywhere, not at all. The more I look for it the weirder it is I can't find anything about it. I am extremely puzzled as to why Miss Amaya, a teacher, would invite Cat to go somewhere that doesn't exist. Well as always, keep following the videos and please help where you can. And remember, keep to the shadows and keep your eyes open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment