Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Robert Craven book covers...



The book covers have been sent out to a few people to help examine them and see if there is something in their artwork, so keep an eye out for their arrival. The pictures are also on my Facebook page, so if anyone else wants a chance to help figure this out they can.


The weirdness about the covers is something that I feel a little more certain of. There is just something off about them especially when they were displayed like that in Cat's locker. As I mentioned on the video, please post any findings with the title "Message from Robert Craven". That way I'll know that there is possibly news on what I suspect.

So I found some more old footage and will be posting it soon. I can't believe that i forgot to include this earlier. The video is of our school's Masquerade ball, something I wouldn't probably have attended, but Stu and I had a hand in set-up of the lighting and audio for the dance. Of course I did have ulterior motives. I had hoped to show some of the social interactions that occur when Cat is around and maybe catch some revealing weirdness, but you will just have to wait and see for yourself. Remember, keep to the shadows and keep your eyes open.



0 comments:

Post a Comment