Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life's a masquerade...


Didn't I tell you that there were big goings on at the masquerade? Now you understand why I can't believe I forgot to include this footage earlier. Well if you're new to my blog, welcome to my little investigative site and continuing research into the life of one odd girl, Cat Colvin. If you're not new, then welcome back and thanks for all of your help thus far. Above you will see Stu's interpretation of the mask that Cat was wearing at the ball, and please don't go too hard on his artistic abilities because his feelings are easily hurt. Anyway, there are two symbols on the mask that I will need your help deciphering. All that I have been able to garner is that they are Celtic in nature.

I'm beginning to notice more and more that weird follows Cat around like a love sick puppy, not always her fault, but she is always present. People are getting stranger by the minute, friends against friend, clique against clique. I remember two groups in particular even had your classic stand-off at the masquerade, but no actual blows were landed. Now, let's continue further down the rabbit hole shall we with further chronicled escapades of one Cat Colvin. As always, keep to the shadows and keep your eyes open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment