Thursday, March 24, 2011

A slight distraction


Well here I'm in my humble abode, comfortably nestled in my bedroom, writing to all of you. Just your typical girl's room (purple walls). Nothing much of interest to point out except for my little slant toward the macbre with my homages to "The Master Of Horror", writer Robert Craven.



So while Stu and I are still compiling the video evidence, I just wanted to follow up on my first video blog post regarding the student's weird behavior lately at school.



If you're new to my blog, the weird "stuff" at school I just mentioned is not your typical run-of-the-mill teenage drama or war of the cliques. No, it's much stranger than that. It all seems to revolve around this new addition to our school, which still remains very interesting and actually quite mesmerizing in fact. I just recently learned that this new addition came from a private instituion, located in the next town over, Madison Prep (SNOBS).


So I began this investigation back at the beginning of the school year by taking a few videos and pictures of the new addition in question (of which you will see the strange outcomes in my next video blog). This new addition is still quite the enigma of sorts (can't really figure it out). Now, I'll be posting the second video blog soon so keep a look out for it. And remember, keep to the shadows and keep your eyes open.









0 comments:

Post a Comment