Thursday, March 31, 2011

Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe it...



Thanks again to all those who have been following along with my escapades up to this point. I must admit to a certain sense of frustration regarding our failed attempts to provide you with a clear picture or video of Cat Colvin that doesn't look like the film has melted. The extra footage Stu and I have filmed isn't even worth posting here since you can't see a damn thing!

Cat's actions at the football game have at least lead us to believe that she is either a deeply disturbed girl or there is much more to her than meets the eye. I'm thinking the latter. After we stopped filming this last video, I snuck away from Stu and headed back out to find Ms. Colvin. What I found was very ineteresting to say the least. She was sitting amongst a group of trees holding her head and mumbling something to herself. I mean what level-headed person does that and then proceeds to talk to trees? I just hope for her sake they didn't answer back.

Well, these past Odd Astoria episodes were the last of the old footage. From now on things will be posted as close to them being filmed as possible. If there is anyone out there that has any idea on anything, read or seen, please feel free to chime in. Any help to limiting my frustration would be greatly appreciated. We'll be going to Astoria High school tomorrow and hopefully introduce you to ground zero next week with some great video footage. And remember, keep to the shadows and keep your eyes open. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment