Monday, March 21, 2011

Odd Astoria...and so it begins


Hey guys, thanks for tagging along on my little investigative trip down the proverbial rabbit hole. Now I started this blog to create another avenue for communication between you and I. I'm really going to need all of your help with digesting and rationalizing all of the things I have and hope to uncover.


Oh...I seem to be getting ahead of myself. I guess a bit of an explanation would be nice here. The name's Evelyn Anne Marie Carmichael, Evie for short. My partner in crime, who you'll meet later, is Stu, he's the Vice President of the Audio/Visual club at Astoria High School. Stu will be behind the camera and will also serve as an eye witness to the weirdness I'm sure we'll all expose together.



So people who know me know I'm not one to jump to conclusions or see more than is really there, but there is something ODD going on in our sleepy little port town of Astoria. Missing girls, weird student behavior, a town wide curfew...just to name a few things. All of this seemed to begin with a new addition to our school. The object of my concerns will be kept under wraps until a later date. I don't want to sway you're judgement by revealing it right here and now. I want you to come to your own conclusions. In the meantime, keep an eye out for my first video blog that I'll be posting soon. Throughout the next several weeks, I'll continue to film and take pictures to support my words and try to keep you updated as much as possible. Until next time, keep to the shadows and keep your eyes open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment